Crafting with Heat Transfer Vinyl: Your How-To Guide
How to Use Heat Transfer Vinyl:
- Design your pattern.
- Place the vinyl with the cutting side facing up and press the backing side onto the cutting mat.
- Cut out your pattern - Remember to mirror the design.
- Weed out the excess vinyl.
- Lay the pattern on the substrate with the backing side facing up, ensuring it's oriented as you want it to appear on the substrate.
- Press at the recommended time and temperature.
- Remove the carrier film to reveal the finished product.